- Registration and identification
- Corporate account
- Create project
- Technical integration
- Project submission
Initially, you need to register with the company manager as a private individual. This is required to enable customer identification and to open a company account.
- Sign in to Paysera’s website www.paysera.com and press the button in the top right corner of the page REGISTRATION.
- In registration form, choose to open Corporate account.
- Confirm your ownership of the company
- Finish the registration by pressing Open an account.
- After successful registration, a letter with a link for confirmation of registration will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
- Log in to your account and “Carry out identification” and identify your phone number and submit a photo of a personal document.
- Perform the specified identification steps. The manager of the company must carry out the identification as a private individual.
After identification is completed. You will be able to open a Corporate account.