To add payment cards (MaterCard, VISA, Maestro) to your project, you must apply for this service.
- In the top right corner of the page, press Gear icon > Enable/Disable.
- Choose the service “Accept Payments with Online Payment Cards” and click Order. In the new window, confirm the order of the service
- Fill in the form.
- After receipt of the application, a questionnaire will be sent to your e-mail, which will be completed, signed scanned and sent back to Paysera by e-mail.
- Before signing and sending the questionnaire, please make sure your website meets the following requirements:
- The company’s legal details (name, reg. Number, address, telephone, e-mail) must be indicated in the footer of each page.
- In the process of making a purchase, the buyer must tick (checkbox) that he / she is familiar with and accepts all terms.
- New VISA / Mastercard logos must be placed on the website.
Payment acceptance with payment cards is activated only for legal entities registered in EU countries.